Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yee Haw!

In an effort to spark things up a little in the dead of winter, our broker Kim organized a couple of first quarter sales contests. The first was a Listings Contest and the second was an overall Activity Contest (buyer contracts, listings, continuing ed, open houses, closings, etc.). When she first announced them I was the first to balk. To even qualify for the listings contest you had to get at least 5 listings. No way! And for the activity contest, the big points were in closings and new listing and buyer contracts. I had no really good prospects and was feeling a little discouraged. But Kim had faith in us all, so I just got busy.
WELL...to my own great surprise and delight, not only did I qualify for the contests, I WON both of them! In 3 months I signed up 8 new listings, 3 new buyers and even closed one of the new listings (another one is currently under agreement). What's really cool is EVERYONE in the office jacked up their production during this time. The energy here is electric. If we were able to create something so amazing out of what at the time appeared to be nothing...I can't WAIT to see what we do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment