Friday, January 15, 2010

Why Cape Cod Real Estate?

Good question for both of us. What are you up to? Are you finally going to do it, get that second place by the beach? Or maybe it's time to find a beautiful, quiet place to settle down once and for all. For some of you it's a little less romantic. Perhaps you're trying to sell it before they take it away. Goodness knows Cape Codders are not immune to struggle. You might also be a lifer--the Cape has always been home to you, whether it was just summers or year round. Against all common sense you insist on living, working and raising a family here on the peninsula. Good for you. I'm doing the same thing.
My egocentric reasons for going into Cape Cod real estate came primarily from the fact that it gave me the ability to have some control over my income. Work hard and well and you will be rewarded. Slack off and go hungry. I have stayed in the field partly for that reason and partly because I've found that some of my natural talents and even quirks seem to be well-suited to a career like this, and that is very satisfying. I'm bold, intuitive, smart, and bore easily. I thrive on connecting with people and 'getting' them. And like all good salespeople, I identify real needs and fill them as quickly and thoroughly as I can.
If you want to know more about my experience and education I suppose I will find a place on this blog to publish it. However, I think you'll get to know me better just by reading my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment